Nineteen

broken, grunge, and aesthetic image

Waited for the time to come
Waited for the precious moment to arrive
To be with you
To greet you and be greeted to
To share laughs once more
To share sweet dreams between me and you
For I have gone a little while
I eager for your smile
Yet,
I saw something I'm not suppose to..

You throw me too

I know it's too good to be true
That you needed me like I need you
I'm the one to blame for the things you do
I'm the one to blame that we always argue..

Shattered

Eyes leaked
Nose runny
Wet cheeks
Swollen face
Heart ache
Head ache
Tired frown
Tired face
That's what happen
When the dam broke
Trying to regain
Peace of mind
But only attain
Throbbing migraine 
Can you feel it? 
Tight chest
It's hard to breath 
Panting
Trying to suck air
But all it did is suffocating 
Straining to weep
But only wailing
Expressing pain is pain itself
Pain I can't stomach
Harsh cries
Be it in silent
The quite scream
So loud
It's cracking
Into pieces
That's what happen
When a heart is broken.



/for I'm ; ˈbrəʊk(ə)n/





3:33 a.m 
wolf

I'm still waiting

Comments

ray said…
I guess i gotta choose this blog to be another medium where my inner thoughts are screaming and it'll be heard. seems like you're words represents most of my deep thoughts too.

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty seven

Twenty Four