Twenty Four

marceline and bubbline image

Today
I just lost a bestfriend
No
I just lost my title as a bestfriend
No she's just misunderstood
Never thought she would

But it made me realize
I never had one
Since no one had a thought about me
Or atleast good things to say about
Funny how I claim
I never need anybody
Oh the things I shout


Welp I'm a bad friend anyway


Where was I when you needed me
Where was my shoulder when you're falling
I wasn't there to pickup the pieces
I wasn't there to celebrate
Sure hell wasn't there to make you smile again

Memories come running down in piles
Guilt and forced feelings throughout the years
Yet one constant thing that made me smile
Was knowing someone stayed and made it bearable



Her her I stayed alive for her.



It was a sword that was swung
That split it into two
No it's not broken
It's just sliced
Nothing happen

Oh look how many knives there are
Oh look how much that I've shoved
It's been so long that I forgot
I've already let it rot

It rot so bad
There's nothing to bleed
Just an empty heart
Filled with knives and guilt

I know I run my mouth a lot
All good intentions I thought
Made me realize that I don't think




I'm just stupid.


Sorry.





3:12 a.m
wolf

Comments

ray said…
Reading this makes me feel thorn.
GGhere said…
I hope youre feeling better now :)
Tqa London said…
That is one heartbreaking poem.
Whatever you're feeling right now, I hope it'll soon subside.
Everyone is a good friend to someone, or probably we haven't met the right one yet.
floostar said…
i'm sorry that you have to go through this situation. i hope you'll get better!
nuna almond said…
hope you get better ! :)
Cuya said…
be strong :)

https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/2020/08/cuya-join-pertandingan-sajak.html
Cuya said…
follow here :D
Suhana Abidin said…
Be strong . i've been in this situation before . Hurt Hurt Hurt . .

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty seven