Fifteen

quotes, sad, and drowning image

I'm floating
I don't know what am I being
I'm just floating 
Float
Float like a boat
On the cold chilled ocean
I started to bloat 
Swallowing my emotion 
On nothingness
Oh the emptiness
That was my own creation
My willingness of sacrification 
 Yet
I'm basking in the seclusion
Yet
I'm dreading isolation
Yet
I'm savouring the placid
Yet
I
have drowned
Into my own solitude
Now I'm floating
Trying to find reasons.

"Take a break and start again" - ray



 
- wolf

Comments

ray said…
Wait is that my name ? *sending love s to you. This somehow portrays how most of us are feeling. At some point we're lost that nothing ever comes right. That is what I am doing right now. (Currently am on a long break and wishing to start again soon).
messarah said…
jalan sini <3 https://messarah.blogspot.com/2019/08/my-favorite-sendu-song-all-time-and-why.html
Tqa London said…
"I have drowned into my own solitude
Now I'm floating
trying to find reasons"

I love this part because I think somehow I can relate.
NiniHanini said…
basking in the seclusion, dreading isolation..
i'm sad

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty seven

Twenty Four