Eighteen

crazy, quotes, and people image

Can I tell you a secret?
Do you know why I'm in pain?
Sit down and let me explain
When you have something that you can't contain
You let your tears pour down like rain
Forsaking it all and let it drain
Your serenity will then regain
I for one am not a vane
I am not just penny plain
I can't follow the chain
All those things that I can't attain
All the agony I manage to retain
I  can barely sustain
I am complex I can't complain
Shattered to pieces my smile remain
My tears won't drop even when I strain
Tried to scream but all in vain
Tried to let go again and again
But all I got is migraine
I think I'm slowly going insane





/tɛː/ ; won't pour
screeches ; /ɪnˈɔːdɪb(ə)l/







2:59 a.m
wolf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty seven

Twenty Four