Twenty Five


It's an old poem. But then again, everything here is old.



It's getting harder and harder
To breath 
To stay awake
To get out of bed
To stay alive
To get things done
To wash this face
To give a fuck

It's been  a while
Since I told some tales
Everything's in a pile
A pile of wails
It's been harder and harder
Just to move the lid 
Where's all the ardour
That I had when I was a kid
There is no life
Left in this body
Nothing feels alive
It just feels heavy
It won't move away
From this stone-hard bed
My soul's been astray 
Just like the dead
These feelings I tried so hard
To disregard
Instead
I'm falling apart

Everyday, it keeps draining
I started forgetting
Am I breathing 
So I tried to stop thinking
And started doing
Anything
To keep my mind off things
Although everything is really tiring
I have to care
To atleast care
But when I do
There's this thing
That's always been there
And it hurts 
For no reason
It's painful
So...
 

So painful...


It did not make any sense 
It never did
I don't even have any clue
I really don't know what to do
I'm just tired
With this pain
With nothing to explain

I've promised I wouldn't 
Do things I shouldn't 
But there are times I didn't 
Realize that I haven't 
Been there, I just couldn't


Why don't I care like I used to? 





- wolf

Comments

ray said…
100% relatable no more words needed
Tqa London said…
"..So I tried to stop thinking
and started doing anything
to keep my mind off things.."

This is so relatable. And pretending not to care but I did care?
That is so me..
Cuya said…
'It hurts for no reason'

Sometimes i feel so down, and i try to stand up all by myself.

I wish i am stronger day by day
And hope you too.💕
aienienka said…
even you are married... perasaan itu takkan pernah berubah. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty seven

Twenty Four