Twenty Three

pop punk, quote, and sad image

"How are you happy all the time?"
Yeah I wonder that too
What's so great about being a mime
I keep it all inside that I forgot what's true
That I can't control myself to forget
I just do

But then the wave comes
And everything that's kept came bursting
All the emotions kept coming
Yet I still don't understand
How come I don't recall
What emotion I felt?
I don't remember the angst

I hate knowing that I was happy
Even though been thrown shit and spit
I was always happy
I hate knowing that I was hurt
My feelings were treated like dirt
But I stayed happy
So long
Too long

I forgot a lot of things
And remembered unnecessary things
They said leave the lies
Remember what's nice

I don't even know now
What to feel
I have to remind myself 
When I'm happy
When I'm angry

Is it forced?
How to feel?
What is feel?
Why we feel?
Feelings are exhausting
And I'm drained

3:22 a.m
wolf

Comments

ray said…
It's tiring but life must go on.
Tqa London said…
"I hate knowing that I was hurt,
my feelings were treated like dirt,
but I stayed happy"

you described my deep feelings best. It's like you're in my shoes.
Cuya said…
this is sadd



https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/2020/09/aku-bagi-kotak-misteri-pada-blogger.html

Popular posts from this blog

Twenty seven

Twenty Four